Phantom (Balsa F5K/eDLG Kit)
Getting into competitive radio control soaring is expensive; the Phantom is here to change that.
The Phantom is a balsa RC glider kit meant for not only sport flying but to fly in F5K and electric-assist DLG competitions. The Phantom is designed with the same care for performance as our composite models like the BAMF 2 and Fury while taking into account the balsa airframe structure and optimizing for its flying weight.
Easily handling and forgiving, the Phantom will allow you to catch thermals confidently, whether you are a beginner or an advanced pilot.
The wing can be broken down into three pieces, and the V-tail is fully removable into two flat surfaces to make it highly portable.
- 7-channels: Ailerons, Flaps, V-tails, Motor
- Wing airfoils: AG45c - AG47c
- Wing area: 21.64dm²
- All-up weight: approx 300-310 grams
- Wing servos: 4* KST X06N v6 or X06H v6
- Tail servos: 2* KST X06N v6 or X06 v6
- Battery: ArmSoar 2S 520 mAh LiHV
- Motor: ArmSoar 1507 Powertrain
- Spinner: CN 25/5
- Prop: CN Fury 7x4
- All carbon spars, tubes, rods, control horns
- All plywood parts
- All balsa parts
- Plans (incomplete)
- Hardware pack
- Covering is not included