*Note, KST servos cannot be shipped to Germany, Austria, and Luxembourg by itself. Only if purchased with models.*
The KST X08 v5's have been the de facto DLG servo for the past several years, delivering robust and precise performance at a very attractive price. V6 takes it another step forward by not only further improving the gearset to minimize potential slop, but the servos are now programmable with the KST Tool #1 (sold separately) to adjust the endpoints, centre, and direction for the perfect installations.
KST's continual strive for performance has resulted in the KST X08, with 1us resolution and deadband, the X08 is the most precise servo made by the company. At an incredible 8 mm thickness and very small overall dimensions, this servo will fit in any tight space you want.
To meet the demands of DLG pilots, the KST X08 is designed from the ground up to be 1s and 2s LiPo compatible, making it possible for the pilot to choose any number of battery configurations to suit personal preference.
- Case Dimensions: 23.5mm x 8mm x 16.8mm
- Weight: 8g
- Operation Voltage: DC7.4V
- Operation Voltage Range: DC3.8V - 8.4V
- Rated Torque: 0.8Kg.cm @ 7.4V
- Stalling Torque: 2.7Kg.cm @ 7.4V
- Speed: 0.18sec/60° @ 4.2V
0.15sec/60° @ 6.0V
0.09sec/60° @ 8.4V
- Travel Angle: ±60° @ 1,000 - 2,000us
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to +55°C