KST X06 v6.0
Performance in a tiny package. The v6 is now fully programmable with the KST Tool #1 and sports a new custom chip similar to the A08 v6 servos for higher accuracy.
The KST X06 v6.0 has been years in the making, leading the market in ultra-small high performance servos. At 7mm thick and a very small footprint, the X06 v6.0 is the perfect fit for 1-meter DLGs and other small gliders.
Full metal construction sets the X06 v6.0 apart from its competitors with plastic mechanicals which flex under pressure. The high torque and precision of the X06 allows you to setup your model to its highest performance potential.
- Case Dimensions: 20mm x 7mm x 16.6mm ±0.2mm
- Weight: 6g ±10%
- Operation Voltage (Rated): DC6.0V
- Operation Voltage Range: DC3.8V - 8.4V
- Rated Torque: 4N.cm @ 6.0V
- Stalling Torque: 8N.cm @ 3.8V
15N.cm @ 6.0V
18N.cm @ 8.4V
- No-Load Speed: 0.12sec/60° @ 3.8V
0.08sec/60° @ 6.0V
0.07sec/60° @ 8.4V
- Rated Speed: 0.20sec/60° @ 6.0V
- Travel Angle: ±60° = 120° total travel
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to +65°C
As always, great service. The X06's have improved on centering over time. Love these little servos.
Best all around servo for all dlg and small sailplanes.
Boy, they are small but quality wise stand head and shoulders over other micro servos.
Very nice KST quality.