Fury, 2-Piece Wing
Due to the invasion of Ukraine where our models are produced, we do not have a clear date on when we will have these models back in stock. Please sign up for our newsletter for updates.
Fury: the purpose-designed F5K electric glider.
While others are using converted DLG wings, the Fury is designed from the ground up based on the current F5K rules. Due to the wing loading requirements, we believe F5K models will require larger wing areas coupled with higher lift airfoils. With that in mind, the Fury’s aero is based on the BAMF with Synergy 2 airfoils but scaled up in wing area and with the airfoils redistributed. As a result, the Fury will still be able to fly ‘light’ even when flown at higher wing loadings.
Ease of Building & Reliability
ArmSoar’s products in the past two years have all focused on simplicity in assembly to make it not only easy to build but be rock solid and reliable. The Fury uses four servos installed in the belly of the fuselage, screwed down in a servo tray. Ample room in the nose allows for more gear selection based on your preference. QuikLink pushrods keep flaperons nice and tight, while the tails actuate with pull-spring like DLGs.
For ease of transportation, the wing is removable and splits down the center. Both the fin and stabilizer are also removable, helping the Fury minimize the storage and transport footprint. The Fury is made in Ukraine along with our BAMF and Deviant models. Needless to say, the quality is top-notch with a precise fit and shiny finish. All parts are produced in CNC milled aluminum moulds, and all flying surfaces have a solid Cascell core for an incredible strength-to-weight ratio. The fuselage is carbon but has a fibreglass nose for compatibility with your radio receiver.
Images shown are a representation of the model only and may differ slightly due to the handmade nature of the model.
- Solid Cascell molded wing and tails
- Light: CW30 skin
- Standard: CW40 skin
- Strong: Co-axial CW60 skin
- Tails: CW20 skin
- 1-piece fuslage
- 2-piece wing (centre split)
- Friendly handling
- Very easy to fly
- Forgiving to pilot errors, such as flying too slowly or with too much camber
- All-round model, optimized for working low and light thermals
- Wingspan: 1490mm
- Wing area: 21.66 dm²
- Wing airfoil: modified Synergy 2
- Horizontal tail area: 2.43 dm²
- Light AUW: ~265 grams
- Standard AUW: ~275 grams
- Strong AUW: ~285 grams
- Min F5K wing loading (12dm²): 289 grams
- Receiver: FrSky GR6, FrSky R6, Spektrum AR6610T, Futaba R7008SB, Jeti R5L
- Servos (standard build): 4* KST X08 v6, A08 v6
- Servos (light build): 4* KST X06
- Battery: 2S LiPo 520 mAh
- Motor: ArmSoar 1507 Powertrain, ArmSoar 1806 Powertrain
- Spinner: 25mm
- Propellor: 7x4
- ESC: 20A (Included in ArmSoar powertrain)