FrSky TWIN Lite Pro RF Module
The Twin Lite PRO is a powerful RF module that enables ETHOS-capable radios to bind to the TW series receivers and support the TW protocol’s dual 2.4G frequencies simultaneously on the same receiver. The TW active-active protocol is different from the general active-standby redundancy solutions (where one receiver takes over signal control only when the other is in Failsafe mode); with the TW protocol, dual 2.4G frequency bands are active on the TW series module and receiver at the same time.
The RF module has two 2.4G external antennas RF mounted to provide multi-directional and wider coverage for transmitting signals compared to a single antenna design. With these features, the Twin system can provide less latency and higher reliability at a faster data rate with confidence.
In addition to the TW mode, this module also supports ACCST D16, ACCESS, and ELRS 2.4G modes; this means users can benefit from a wide range of compatible receiver options to choose from and bind to when building the RC model. The Twin Lite Pro module offers resilient RF power options up to 500mW, constructed with the CNC machined metal module shell that helps aid heat dissipation, this system can ensure stable long-range control further around tens of kilometres under long working hours.
- Less latency with more range and higher reliability at a faster data rate
- CNC machined metal module shell designed to aid heat dissipation
- Adjustable RF Power (Up to 500mW)
- Supports 4 RF protocols: ACCST D16 / ACCESS / ELRS (Compatible) / TW Mode
- TW Mode (ETHOS Radios compatible)
- Highly resilient RF module providing dual 2.4G signals working simultaneously
- Long-range control (Tens of kilometres, range varies based on the RF Power settings.)
- Low-latency (＜4ms) supporting full telemetry
- Dimension: 62.8×30×2mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 36.8g (without antenna)
- Operating current: 84mA@100mW
- RF power: 10mW/25mW/100mW/200mW/500mW
- Supports 4 RF protocols: ACCST D16 / ACCESS / ELRS / TW modes
- Antenna: 2* external 2.4G antenna