Lightweight, smart, portable and powerful, the SQ-001 soldering iron is a must-have tool for any RC pilot. Power it with your LiPo pack for fast heat-up times.
The SQ-001 is made with 304 stainless steel nested in an ABS + PC shell with an integrated power interface, safety circuit, and antistatic structure. The perfect combination of the embedded STM32 processor, dual temperature sensor, and acceleration transmitter helps the SQ-001 realize intelligent temperature control between 100 - 400 degrees Celcius. The SQ-001 provides stable temperature control, very fast temperature rise, automatic sleep mode, over-temperature alarm, and other functions.
- Display: OLED
- Supply: 12V - 24V Input
- Power: 65W
- Temperature Range: 100˚ - 400˚C (212˚ - 752˚F)
- Preset Operating Temperature: 300˚C
- Preset Sleep Temperature: 200˚ C
- 1x SQ-001 Soldering Iron
- 4x Soldering Iron Tips (TS-B2, TS-BC2, TS-D24, TS-I)
- 1x Soldering Iron Stand
- 1x XT60 Power Cable
- 1x Lead-Free Solder
- 1x Mini Tool Bag
- Please use ground, suitable power supply and other accessories to ensure safe use.
- When the SQ-001 is used for the first time, it may emit light smoke due to the heating of the electric heating elements, which is normal.
- If the SQ-001 is used continuously above 350˚ - 400˚ C for 40 minutes, the temperature of the soldering iron handle will reach 50˚ - 60˚ C.
- When the SQ-001 heats up, do not touch the tip of the soldering iron to avoid burns.
- When the SQ-001 is powered on, the soldering iron tip cannot be replaced.