The Skyline32 runs the open-source Cleanflight Flight Control (FC) software which has an ever-growing community of friendly developers and users. Being open-source means that you too can contribute to the system.
- Cleanflight & Baseflight supported. (Skyline32 is loaded with Baseflight-configurator)
- Unique wire-to-board connectors, easier wiring.
- Thin and light design, reducing overall weight saving mounting space.
- With compass sensor, no more deviation.
- Adapting high quality electronic components and high precision SMT.
- 32-bit ARM micro processor running at 3.3 V / 72 MHZ.
- With gyro, compass, barometer, extended reservation position for accelerometer.
- Manual mode, Angle mode, Horizon mode, heading hold mode, head-free mode, altitude hold mode (this mode is available in advanced version).
- Supports Quad-, Tri-, Hex-, various multirotors.
- Flexible RC input: standard, CPPM (PPM SUM).
- Micro-USB: Flashing firmware & adjusting parameters.
- Parameters adjustment interface: Baseflight-configuration.
- GPS position hold / “Go home" function (GPS Optional).