The Nighthawk Pro 280 was designed from the ground up to meet the exacting specifications of the Drone Racer. It comes fully tuned with the new Skylight 32 integrated flight control board with four 12Amp BLHeli One-Shot speed controllers. The power system consists of EMAX 2203 2300 kV motors and 6054 propellers mounted on a 10 degree tilt allowing greater forward speeds without sacrificing elevation. For the FPV racer, the Nighthawk Pro 280 includes a 700TVL camera with optional tilt mounts that allow you a perfect horizontal view in flight, and a 20W-200W video transmitter with a selectable switch, allowing you the option to choose the power output of your transmitter. It is without a doubt an exciting new quadcopter that captures the joy of quadcopter racing!
- Independently designed with a solid, durable and stable frame. Centroid and center of gravity is kept the same even when the battery is installed.
- Pre-built frame and extra accessories included. Built with a powerful EMAX power system and open source flight controller to ensure power and customization (RTF model can fly after battery and propellers are installed).
- The sturdy frame has undergone extensive flight and endurance testing.
- Bright COB rear LED, different LED color can be used to distinguish quadcopters when group flying (LED power consumption is 4 W, which might decrease flying times).
- All-in-one design to combine ESC, BEC, and flight controller for easy installation and easy replacement. The plug and play motor system allows for easy motor swapping with no soldering required.
- Independent ESC and flight controller power supply. ESC switch to perform single ESC calibration and boot pad to perform software and firmware upgrade.
- Flight controller uses a 32bit ARM micro processor, making fast process speeds to ensure fast responses.
- Gyroscope, magnetometer, accelerometer, and barometer expansion ports built-in. With CPPM receiver, GPS feature can be enabled (GPS module sold separately).
- Supports ANGLE, HORIZON, HEADFREE, MAG, HEADADJ... etc flight modes.
- Supports standard, CPPM (PPM SUM), and PWM RC input signals.
- Low voltage monitoring and low voltage warning (Buzzer sold separately).
- Uses EMAX 12A ESC, supports open source BLHeli and One-Shot feature. The flight controller is based on the NAZE32 - Skyline32, supports open source configurators Baseflight and Cleanflight.
- Extra power output and power output switch for LED expansion.
- 280 mm sized Racing Drone
- Flying weight: 440 grams (Battery not included)
- Frame Size: 252*260*75 mm
- Package Size: 470*300*100 mm
- Motor: MT2204 (Custom)
- ESC: BLHeli 12A 4-in-1 (integrated to the board)
- Propeller: 6054
- Flight Controller: Skyline32 (integrated to the board)
- FPV Transmitter: 20 MW / 200 MW
- Antenna: 5.8 GHz Clover 3 blade antenna straight connector
- FPV Camera: 1/3-inch CMOS
- Transmitter and receiver
- Battery: 3S, 1500-2200 mAH, 30C+