Need the perfect workshop charger? The M4Q XT60 from Toolkit RC is the charger for you. It'll charge all the usual batteries used in gliders from 1S-2S LiPo packs used in DLGs*, 2-3S packs used in F5K and F3RES/E-RES, and 3-4S LiPo packed used in F5J.
And guess what? It'll charge four separate packs at the same time! That means less time charging and more time flying.
*Requires a 1S charging adapter, sold separately.
- Charging Input: AC 100-240V @ Max 1.5A, DC 10-18V @ Max 20A
- Battery Type: LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, LIon @ 1-4S, NiMh @ 1-10S, Pb @ 1-8S
- Balance Current: 240mAh @ 2-4S
- Accuracy: <0.005V
- Charging Power (DC): 0.1-5A @ 50W*4
- Charging Power (AC): 0.1-5A @ 50W*2
- Charging Power (AC): 0.1-5A @ 25W*4
- Firmware Upgrade: USB
- Battery Voltage: 1.0V-5.0V @ 1-4S
- Display: LCD IPS 3.5", 480*320px
- Product Size: 150*112*36.5mm
- Weight: 450g