*Note, KST servos cannot be shipped to Germany, Austria, and Luxembourg by itself. Only if purchased with models.*
The main feature of the V5.0 is the new custom chip that helps provide a stronger and more precise response around the centre, allowing better accuracy in flight and better flight tuning. Gears were slightly tweaked to help fight slop, while the total travel has been increased to 120 degrees for big flap deployment during landing for precise QT's.
KST's continual strive for performance has resulted in the KST X08, with 1us resolution and deadband, the X08 is the most precise servo made by the company. At an incredible 8 mm thickness and very small overall dimensions, this servo will fit in any tight space you want.
To meet the demands of DLG pilots, the KST X08 is designed from the ground up to be 1s and 2s LiPo compatible, making it possible for the pilot to choose any number of battery configurations to suit personal preference.
- Case Dimensions: 23.5mm x 8mm x 16.8mm
- Weight: 8g
- Operation Voltage: DC7.4V
- Operation Voltage Range: DC3.8V - 8.4V
- Rated Torque: 0.8Kg.cm @ 7.4V
- Stalling Torque: 2.7Kg.cm @ 7.4V
- Speed: 0.18sec/60° @ 4.2V
0.15sec/60° @ 6.0V
0.09sec/60° @ 8.4V
- Travel Angle: ±60° @ 1,000 - 2,000us
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to +55°C