Kite, 2-Piece Wing (Receiver-Ready / Assembled)
Due to the invasion of Ukraine where our models are produced, we do not have a clear date on when we will have these models back in stock. Please sign up to our newsletter for updates.
The Kite is an all-rounded DLG / F3K glider made for both leisure and competitive flying.
The Kite uses state-of-the-art production techniques to give it a very consistent and accurate surface finish, while the solid Rohacell core and carbon skin ensures stiffness at very light weights.
All four servos come installed in the nose in an exposed layout in this Receiver-Ready model, along with all the linkages and the control horn. You only need to add your receiver and battery.
For convenience, the wing and stabilizer are removable via screws, and the wing is a 2-piece wing so it's easy to ship and store.
- Solid Cascell core molded wing and tails
- 1-piece fuselage
- 2-piece wing (centre split)
- Removable wing
- Removable horizontal tail
- Wingspan: 1490 mm
- Wing area: 20 dm²
- Wing Airfoils: Zone V2
- Stabilizer Airfoil: Freak V2
- Stabilizer Area: 2.15 dm²
- Fin Airfoil: HT-23
- Fin Area: 1.95 dm²
- Standard Layup AUW: ~220 grams
- Strong Layup AUW: ~250 grams
- Right-handed models. If you need a left-handed model, please email us.
- Receiver-Ready model
- Left wing panel
- Right wing panel
- Horizontal tail
- Vertical tail
- Wing joiner
- 2* KST X06N for tails (installed)
- 2* KST A08N v6 for wings (installed)
- Receiver: FrSky GR6, R6, Spektrum AR410
- Battery: 1S LiPo 350 mAh (goes on top of the front X06N servos)