*Tail colors random for fiberglass models. If you desire a specific color for tails, please contact us prior to ordering for availability.
Fully molded, solid core, huge bang for the buck. The GO 2 checks all those boxes and looks great to boot! A full-size DLG with all the controls - flaperons, rudder, and elevator, for an uncompromising DLG experience. Perfect for beginner to intermediate pilots, the GO 2 provides performance and quality never before seen at these prices.
Produced in precision CNC-milled aluminum molds, the wings and tails are molded with a solid foam core for accuracy and durability. The Zone V2 airfoils give the plane a large speed range to allow you to fly to the potential the conditions allow. From sleek and fast to slow and floaty, this wing can do it all with the appropriate settings. A modern higher aspect-ratio wing means it allows pilots to throw it higher, easier.
One-piece molded fuselage promises stiffness and easy of assembly. The roomy nose allows you a wide variety of servo choices, as well as ease of installation - very important for the beginner builders.
- Zoom and Speed: 0 mm
- Cruise: 2mm down
- Thermal: 5-10mm down
- CG: 75mm
- Solid XPS-core molded
- Standard Fiberglass: 0.06 fiberglass ~115 grams, AUW ~260 grams
- Strong Fiberglass: 0.1 fiberglass ~130 grams, AUW ~275 grams
- Light Carbon: Carboline STF ~110 grams, AUW ~255 grams
- Strong Carbon: A-Spread STF ~120 grams, AUW ~265 grams
- Tails: 0.06 fiberglass / Carboline STF
- 1-piece fuselage
- 1-piece wing
- Wing: Solid XPS core, fiberglass/Carboline STF/A-Spread STF
- Fuselage: Carbon
- Tails: Solid XPS core, fiberglass/Carboline STF
- High launch
- High L/D and penetration
- Friendly handling
- Wing airfoil: Zone V2 series
- Wingspan: 1495 mm
- Wing area: 20.50 dm^2
- AUW: ~260 grams (standard fiberglass layup)
- Receiver: Graupner GR-16L
- Flaperons: KST X08, MKS DS-65K
- Tails: KST X08, MKS DS-65K
- Battery: Turnigy Nano-tech 650mah 1s LiPo