A smaller version of the latest wing servo from KST offers the best performance and definitely the best value servo you can put in your latest sailplane wing. This HV servo has incredible torque and extremely smooth operations rivaling and beating servos twice it's price.
The Mini version is lighter and smaller than the regular KST X10, perfect for installations where a small amount of torque can be traded for lighter weight and ease of installation.
Perfect for applications like F3J, F3B, F3F wing and flap installations. You need to see it feel how smooth it goes... it's just awesome.
- Case Dimensions: 30mm x 10mm x 30mm
- Weight: 23g
- Operation Voltage: DC7.4V
- Operation Voltage Range: DC4.8V - 8.4V
- Rated Torque: 1.8Kg.cm @7.4V
- Stalled Torque: 6.8Kg.cm @ 7.4V
- Speed: 0.13 sec/60° @ 6.0V
0.11 sec/60° @ 7.4V
0.09 sec/60° @ 8.4V
- Travel Angle: ±50° when 1,000 - 2,000us
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to +55°C